Monday, January 27, 2020

Goodbye Kobe

Todays lesson started off a little sad, yesterday a helicopter crashed killed Kobe Bryant and his daughter GiGi as well as seven others. We watched his short film" Dear Basketball" the film was based off a poem he had written before he retired. He was pretty much talking about how he gave his all towards basketball because he knew in his heart it was meant for him . After watching and discussing the film we moved on to a new prompt . We talked about sense of self as well as identity we watched another short film where a girl was trying to find her identity in her school where people had seemed to share an identity. No one really knew where they belonged.This relates to my life in some ways I don't really know where I belong or who I am yet. But soon in time I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment