Tuesday, January 28, 2020

What is my purpose?

 I honestly can say that I do not know my purpose yet but I can make lots of guesses based off my talents and skills. I love to draw ,and I'm suprisingly good at it ,I can aslo sing which something else I really enjoy.Based on these two I could say I was meant to do something in the arts ,but unfortunately I'm a little too shy for that. Next things that are on my list would be my academic skills .These paired along with my drawing skills gives me the opportunity to become an architect. To be fair I'm not opposed to the idea ,Was it my original plan in life? No, but hey" beggars can't be choosers".

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your blog, as long as you believe and set your mind to the things you want to do, everything will be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete